Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $80,000|
|Contact Name:||Brianna Paton|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 11:46|
This company is nation wide and has a large internal marketing team to support the brand. They are community focused and continuing to dominate their sector.
What's so good about this role?
- You'll have meaningful work, within a company that is passionate about shaping the world of tomorrow
- A supportive environment that empowers you to thrive and gives you the autonomy, accountability and flexibility to shape your own success
- Growing company with career development opportunities
- Onsite discounted car parking
- Smart casual dress code every day
- Full time, part time, flexible working and WFH arrangements supported
What will you be doing?
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the broader marketing team to deliver best practice marketing campaigns across digital, CRM, PR and Internal Communications, reporting to the Head of Digital;
- Project management of creative and content to be used across all internal and external channels
- Developing and executing content and creative in Organic Social and Search channels
- Implementing SEO agency recommendations as well as regularly monitoring SEO performance and actioning changes as required.
- Using Google Analytics to develop relevant reporting around website traffic, competitor activity and channel attribution
- Managing and reporting on Paid Digital activity to deliver quality tours to Centres
- Coordinating all UX / UI initiatives for the website
- Working with the Head of Content to develop content and communications strategy
- Coordinating PR/Media materials to enhance the profile of the brand
A few boxes you will need to tick:
- Full working rights - sorry no sponsorship or WHV
- Experience in the travel, entertainment or retail space (digital marketing)
- Tertiary qualifications preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Experience using Google Analytics for reporting and analysis
- Experience using platforms such as Campaign Monitor, Wordpress, and Workplace
- Good understanding of current digital trends and emerging technologies
- Ambition and fun with an aptitude for learning new things
Salary: $75,000 - $80,000 - no flex on this sorry.
Apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's