About the role:
- Support the Head of Marketing to deliver annual marketing and communications strategy.
- Management and execution of campaigns including; social, blog content, SEO/SEM, display, email marketing, print.
- Work with external media agency to implement and optimise digital campaigns (inc programmatic & display).
- Analyse campaign data to optimise and improve performance.
- Develop and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development, and general marketing administration.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a Digital Marketing role or an online marketing environment.
- Digital media agency background will be preferred
- Experience using website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics) as well as experience with AdWords and ideally basic HTML and CSS
- Basic familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe products is desirable.
- Bachelor Degree qualified in a digital marketing, advertising or multimedia related field is desirable.
- Passion for the arts, culture, music.
This is for an Australian arts and culture company, based in the CBD. The company has won a number of ARIAs and is well-respected in their field. They have great offices in close location to the train station. The team is experienced, supportive and passionate.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | email@example.com