About the role:
- Support the Head of Marketing to deliver seasonal marketing and communications campaigns.
- Management and execution of campaigns including; social, blog content, SEO/SEM, display, email marketing, print.
- Work with external media agency to implement and optimise digital campaigns (inc programmatic & display).
- Develop and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development, and general marketing administration.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a Digital Marketing role or an email marketing environment.
- Digital media agency background will be preferred
- Basic familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe products is desirable.
- Bachelor Degree qualified in a digital marketing, advertising or multimedia related field is desirable.
- Passion for the arts, culture, music.
This is for an Australian arts and culture company. The company has won a number of ARIAs and is well-respected in their field. The team is experienced, supportive and passionate.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | firstname.lastname@example.org