About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be the email marketing specialist and digital marketer for the company;
- Take ownership of the marketing automation and email marketing end to end; you will have input into strategy as well as executing the campaigns and reporting back.
- Campaigns are targeted at customers and wholesale for acquisition and retention. These may include insights, blogs, promotions, seasonal campaigns, product launches.
- Use data insights to come up with exciting and highly personalised campaigns.
- Writing captivating ‘call to action’ content, and working with an internal designer on the look and feel.
- Looking at full campaign reports; click through, Google Analytics etc.
- Work closely with digital agency on SEO, PPC and other digital campaigns
- Minimum of 3 years in an email marketing/marketing automation/loyalty role
- Ideally worked for an ecommerce brand or a brand with a focus online
- Data driven and comfortable with looking into the data to gain insights
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and campaign management skills, as well as strong communication written and verbal
- Genuine interest in natural living, health/wellness and beauty
An award beauty retail brand, all natural products. They are currently a team of 10, having grown from just one a few years ago. They are growing from strength to strength and looking for a passionate and caring email marketing specialist to help them in their stage of growth. The culture is very down to earth, lovely people to work for and all working towards one goal together.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | email@example.com