About the role:
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will;
- Manage SEO strategy and execution to boost website traffic, you will be hands on working alongside website developer to implement.
- Social media strategy (mainly LinkedIN and Facebook used) including training, content, posting/scheduling and paid advertising.
- Digital advertising; you will research and strategise where is best to spend digital marketing budget, and execution of these display, re-targetting/programmatic campaigns.
- General digital marketing admin.
- Min 2 years in digital marketing role, which must include hands on SEO experience.
- Ideally legal, tech, B2B experience.
- Keen eye for detail and articulate.
- You are always looking for ROI/results in your work.
- Love of digital - always learning and developing skill set in digital.
- Tertiary degree in relevant field.
This is a B2B tech provider and leader in their field, they have been around over 20 years but have kept a start-up mentality which is clear when you walk into their offices. The marketing team is currently 5 and growing with 4 more hires this year, a great time to join! They have a great training program and achievements are noticed and rewarded. They list some impressive benefits including free breakfasts/pantry, Friday drinks, games room (and gym membership.
They have a no ego policy, you must be collaborative, respectful and overall a positive person. If this sounds like you, please do get in touch.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org