6 month contract initially | $65K-72K plus super | CBD + Flexible working
About the company:
You will work in the consumer marketing team for this multinational financial services brand. The team is responsible for driving acquisition across Australia and NZ through digital channels. Known as a fantastic place to work with a long-standing tenure from employees to prove it, fast paced and dynamic culture.
You will work with an experienced and supportive Manager, within a supportive marketing team, whilst working collaboratively with the broader large-scale marketing team too. The brand is innovative, global and fast paced company with high passion, high performance and great team spirit.
This role will be an initial 6 month contract, based on the persons performance in the role there may be further opportunity beyond this - the company does not let great talent walk out the door. Based in the CBD in great offices. Flexible working options supported. Fantastic opportunity for your CV, everyone will recognise this brand name.
About the role:
The success of this role will be working together with multiple stakeholders internally and externally to manage campaigns and projects across the enterprise website. You will be exposed to digital channels and work alongside the wider acquisition team as well as global marketing, external agencies and internal tech teams.
You will need to be proactive, fantastic at project management with a high attention to detail. If you’re passionate about digital and growing your career with a global organisation then please read on.
Reporting into the Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and implementation of acquisition campaign activity for the AUS and NZ website; including writing briefs, briefing internal and external stakeholders, gaining approvals, managing legal and compliance and getting content live
- Own the project management of these campaigns, ensuring everyone is kept up to date on process and timings
- Update content on the website, ensuring SEO is optimised
- Reporting and analytics on website traffic
- 1-2+ years experience in a digital marketing role either client-side or agency
- Exposure to working in a highly matrix style organisation with many stakeholders an advantage
- High attention to detail
- Basic understanding of website CMS and SEO
- Confident, personable and able to build rapport quickly with stakeholders
- Creative thinker and ability to apply this to problem solving
- Campaign and project management experience delivering to timeframes
- Basic understanding and experience in website analytics and reporting
- Passionate about learning with the desire to work for a market-leading organisation
Apply today | Interviews will commence immediately
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant | iknowho