Sydney CBD | Perm | $75,000-82,000 inc super
About the role:
- Support the Head of Marketing to deliver annual marketing and communications strategy.
- Management and execution of campaigns including; social, blog content, SEO/SEM, display, email marketing, print.
- This person will specifically manage the website re-vamp project, which will include customer journey mapping and working on the channel strategy behind this.
- Work with external media agency to implement and optimise digital campaigns (inc programmatic & display).
- Analyse campaign data to optimise and improve performance.
- Develop and execute a broad range of marketing tasks and duties supporting single ticket sales, subscription sales, corporate and philanthropic development, and general marketing administration.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a Digital Marketing role or an online marketing environment.
- Strong digital project manager and previous agency management.
- Experience using website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics) as well as experience with AdWords and ideally basic HTML and CSS.
- Basic familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe products is desirable.
- Bachelor Degree qualified in a digital marketing, advertising or multimedia related field is desirable.
- Passion for the arts, culture, music.
About the company
This is for an Australian arts and culture company, based in the CBD. The company has won a number of ARIAs and is well-respected in their field. They have great offices in close location to the train station. The team is experienced, supportive and passionate.