Boutique creative agency with strong retail skew is seeking a Digital Director to lead and further develop the digital arm of the agency. The role would suit someone with strong, multi-channel digital campaign experience, able to think strategically in terms of digital channel planning, and able to manage the execution and optimisation of campaigns.
- Key point of contact for all digital client projects, from digital campaigns to social & content strategy, to content shoots and much more
- Estimate, budget and resource digital projects.
- Development and implement digital channel strategies.
- Brief creative teams on content creation and production.
- Manage organic and paid social media campaigns including reporting.
- Manage of external consultants across SEO, SEM, UX, web development.
- Identify opportunities for the generation of new business in the digital space both with current and new clients.
- Stay abreast of digital marketing best practice and share knowledge internally and with Clients
- Implement new software, reporting systems and workflows to improve the agency’s digital offering.
- Client-side Digital marketer or Agency strategist/suit
- Confident in all things digital/ social/content/performance
- Great at building strong Client and internal working relationships
- Strong communicator, with the tenacity and ability to ‘make things happen’
- Ideally confident in new business/pitching
- Looking for a leadership opportunity and the ability to build a team
Sheryn Small| Lead Consultant | 0473 431 834