As a part of the digital team, you have had experience in designing assets for ecommerce businesses in the past, with a passion for customer-centric solutions. You will be agile, able to work proactively and reactively to meet business needs in the short and long-term.
Partnering with the internal digital and marketing teams in conjunction with the digital agency, you will assist in designing key website updates that meet the needs of a fast-paced, innovative business.
One of the key aspects of your role is creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including websites, social media, advertising, and eDMs as well as providing general graphic design support. Beyond the day-to-day upkeep of their five regional websites and eDMs, you’ll be working on designing clean, functional, on-brand web experiences. Partnering with the digital agency for UX support, you will be able to translate complex functionality into a considered design for our customers.
The brand's sustainable apparel uses patented technology and innovative design that gives customers the freedom and confidence to feel like their true selves. Their mission is to create freedom for everyone with products that are better for our environment and better for our bodies. To create a more confident, unified and happier world through product innovation, the inspiring stories of our customers and an inclusive culture, founded on sustainability and giving back.
Sound like you? Then read on…
In your role as a Digital Designer, your responsibilities will include designing digital assets, testing them, and optimising them based on their performance to drive business goals.
Your days will be spent;
- Assisting in ideating and driving the design of original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Using research, insights and data to inform and iterate on all design decisions
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas with the ability to quickly translate ideas from data insights or the team
- Deliver all visual design stages from concept, through research, deployment and iteration
- Participate in design discussions and give feedback during planning and strategy meetings
- Create, test and optimise assets based on their performance or user feedback
- Create digital assets (static, video, and HTML) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, eCommerce, websites, mobile apps, etc.)
- Collaborate with other members of the creative team and agencies to develop assets for different platforms and channels
- Create email designs for CRM programs and coordinate the creation of email templates in HTML when required
- Design and develop homepages, landing pages and optimise for performance
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation
- Build and maintain reference libraries for eDM and website inspiration
- Shogun and AB Tasty or the ability to adapt to new programs swiftly
- Standard digital design tools, including Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe Suite, plus knowledge of CSS, HTML and Shopify
- Klaviyo knowledge will be highly regarded but not essential
- Photo and video editing expertise, with a good understanding of visual design principles
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques
- Experience with user-centric design, rapid prototyping, and user testing
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital & graphic design capabilities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a digital designer
- Previous experience delivering solutions for ecommerce brands combined with an intermediate – high-level understanding of ecommerce principles and metrics
- The ability to work with intensity to meet tight deadlines, while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Initiative, proactivity and a strong continuous improvement mindset, with a passion for bringing dynamic ideas to the table
- Be achievement-oriented and results-driven.
- Self-actualised on what’s working and what requires improvement.
- Openly seek and provide feedback to others.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Be respectful of others and open-minded.
- Be highly innovative, resourceful and adaptable.
- Be customer and solutions focused.