This role is with one of our Boutique creative agencies, looking to add an experienced designer to its already growing team. Working with a great range of Digital and integrated Design clients: from Telecommunications to Automotive; Finance to Retail.
- Advanced user of image manipulation and web design software which must including Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of the rest of the Adobe Create Cloud Suite an advantage.
- An understanding of the principles of HTML5, CSS3 and other standards of front end development practices so you know how to work with developers
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Highly organized, able to prioritize your own work schedule and work to tight deadlines
- Team player – able to work with and support other team members
- Creative flair, excellent attention to detail, a good eye for design
- Highly motivated, willing to learn and develop in the role
- Experience of working with CMS platforms
- Degree or equivalent graphic design qualification
- Experience in a similar role with digital focus
- Experience in web and digital roles is a plus
- Confident enough to work without a high level of supervision
- Must be comfortable using a Mac