About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Digital, and alongside a Project Manager you will be responsible for developing, editing, consolidating and most importantly simplifying the intranet content for migration to a new platform. In line with the content strategy and guideline requirements, you will consult with key stakeholders in the business and subject matter experts to re-design and develop content that puts customer experience and usability at the forefront.
What you will need to be successful:
- Experience working on a fast-paced intranet redesign project
- Creative thinker with ability to question and challenge the status quo
- Resilient and organised with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet tight deadlines
- Confident, enthusiastic and determined
- The ability to build rapport with stakeholder and strong communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge of how to apply the content strategy and guidelines
- Understanding and experience with optimising content for search engines
- Experience using SharePoint Online to author content will be highly regarded
- Experience in the health sector also highly regarded
- Available to commence in early June
Our client is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation providing high quality retirement villages and aged care homes throughout NSW. This role presents an opportunity to have a genuine impact on improving the wellbeing, security and fun for Australians moving into the senior stage of life. You’ll join a passionate and supportive team where no one day will be the same. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor at the commencement of a major digital transformation project with a focus on customer experience and usability, whilst knowing that you’re making a difference.
Interviews will commence immediately for the right candidate so apply today.
Sheryn Small | Lead Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au