About the role:
- Support the head of marketing to help drive the success of a newly created online platform
- Produce beautiful content that can be shared online to generate ticket purchase
- Build EDMs, website content and social content via copy and video
- contribute to the CX and UX of the website with the updated content
- Develop ideas of content and copy that will draw attention and promote ticket sales.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a content production role
- Experience working either brand or agency side in a hands on content production role
- Ability to manage own projects from concept to upload
- Able to start asap and commit to a six month contract with a view to go permanent.
- Passion for the arts, culture, music.
This is for an Australian arts and culture company. The company has won a number of ARIAs and is well-respected in their field. The team is experienced, supportive and passionate.