This is an opportunity for an intelligent, mature minded digital marketer to join a growing firm specialising in financial wellbeing. They are the smart answer to the "Big 4" and are changing the way people approach their financial investments.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager and Media Relations Manager this is a highly important role managing the perception of the brand across social media and digital channels. You will be creating and posting the content across websites and socials, reporting on digital marketing campaigns and proposing creative concepts for maximum impact and relevance.
Ideally, you will be genuinely interested in financial services/investment management and have a desire to challenge the traditional way banks manage investments.
Below are some key points of the role requirements:
- Support the Media Relations Manager in the creation of content: video editing, social media content, publishing web and social media content and ensuring content is up to date and site is running smoothly. Will also need to clean up outdated content in conjunction with affiliate teams
- Will need excellent knowledge of Adobe creative suite as will use Premiere Pro to edit video footage, also HTML code, JAVA, CMS systems- WordPress and any others a bonus
- Support the team in pushing R&C, Finance, Affiliate Fund information content onto websites (code and CMS knowledge for this)
- Support by providing site tracking data
- Potentially Assist the new Full-stack Web dev in user interface and backend (understanding of CSS code will be useful)
- Writing, creativity, organisational, computer skills are pre-requisite- as are strong knowledge of SEO and how this will affect the content created
- Identifying content opportunities, finding ways to re-purpose existing content, monitoring traffic, implementing changes based on analytics
This firm is all about the financial wellbeing of their customers and really want to change money management for the better.
Sound like a great opportunity? Hit the apply button!
Dene Gambotto | www.iknowho.com.au