What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Reporting to the Head of Digital and with one direct report, a Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Pulling together content strategy, working closely with social media and marketing teams to plan video content calandar, and implement
- Agency management for the development of digital content strategy and video production, as well as internal developers and producers
- Management of owned video platforms using Brightcove
- Regular reporting on video content across owned platforms
- Min 4 years' experience in the digital content and social media space – ideally from a creative or digital agency background (not a producer role)
- Extensive experience with managing multiple projects and stakeholders - confident working with IT, developers, designers, marketers, and agencies
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms including strategy, distribution, reporting and analysis
- Proven experience in YouTube management including uploads, annotations, metadata, playlists and analytics
- Demonstrated experience in video production and platforms (YouTube, and Brightcove or Ooyala)
- Proactive approach & can do attitude, has the initiative to makes things happen
Join an Iconic Brand working within the fantastic Digital and wider Marketing team, allowing you to bring to the table your agency experience and grow as a Digital Marketer. You will be trained fully ready to hit the ground running with a supportive, energetic and fun team around you.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | email@example.com
If this isn't the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move, get in touch for a confidential chat - it's all about being in the know.