Our client is a leading Sydney based University who have gone through a huge period of change, pivoted their product offering and are trialling new and innovative ways of doing things. Based in the CBD, they offer flexible working, with most team members coming into the office just a couple of days a week. They operate with an internal creative and production team along with external agencies.
This contract is for an immediate start for approximately 6 months, potentially longer.
As a Digital Campaign Specialist, you will sit within the wider partnerships and growth team, with a key focus on Paid Search campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the day-to-day planning, execution, optimisation and reporting of digital campaigns across both domestic and international markets
- Manage new and existing external media publishers (Google, Ad roll) and search agencies
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (creative, communications, events, pr, web, social and conversion teams) on integrated campaigns
- Hands-on build and management of Google ‘Pay Per Click’ campaigns
- Analytics and reporting, providing actionable insights and media and technological trends
- 6+ years digital campaign experience
- Strong experience setting up and managing paid search and programmatic ad campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ad words and AdRoll
- Experience in setting up high converting campaign landing pages for different audiences
- Experience working directly with publishers and or agencies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach
This role is an immediate start for the right candidate, so apply today.
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant