Our client is a leading Sydney based University who have gone through a huge period of change, pivoted their product offering and are trialling new and innovative ways of doing things. Based in the CBD, they offer flexible working, with most team members coming into the office just a couple of days a week. They have a large marketing team, along with an internal creative and production team as well as great partnerships with external agencies.
As a Digital Campaign Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day planning, execution, optimisation and reporting of campaigns across a large portfolio of domestic and international markets.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the campaign management of digital campaigns across both domestic and international markets
- Project management of up to 10 digital campaigns at one time, including planning, scheduling, briefing, presenting and reporting
- Managing new and existing external media publishers (Google, Ad roll) and search agencies
- Hands-on build and management of Google ‘Pay Per Click’ campaigns
- Optimisation of campaign landing pages across different stages of the journey
- Analytics and reporting, providing actionable insights and media and technological trends
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- 6+ years digital campaign management experience, open to agency background, international market experience a bonus!
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working directly with publishers and or agencies
- Ideally experience leading the setting up and managing paid search and programmatic ad campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ad words and AdRoll
- Experience in setting up high converting campaign landing pages for different audiences
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach
- Open, collaborative and test and learn culture
- Opportunity to work on creative, innovative campaigns with an exciting target market
- Flexible working options
- Gifted annual leave over Christmas with additional holiday leave pay
- Access to free online learning
- Gym and retailer discounts
Apply today, video interviews will commence immediately.
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant