Are you someone who likes to make things happen? Can you build and maintain strong relationships with clients/stakeholders? Do you have an appetite for innovation and are inquisitive by nature? This leading Australian based Investment Management company is looking for a Marketing Executive to juggle multiple projects across digital, CRM, social and content.
You’ll be analytical with great project management skills, with knowledge of SEO/SEM, marketing automation and lead-gen campaigns. You’ll report into a Senior Marketing Business Partner, working collaboratively with all stakeholders, managing your own projects whilst supporting across others.
- End to end project management with the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Develop comprehensive briefs, establish budgets and timelines and contributing to the strategic and creative process
- Take the lead on executing effective B2B and B2C lead generation campaigns and be able to report learnings back to the business
- Understand the importance of financial management including accurate cost estimates, reconciliations and timely invoicing
- Work closely and build great rapport with the company's affiliated partners to deliver effective campaigns for them
- Organised and analytical, with excellent project management skills
- Minimum of 4+ years experience, ideally in a progressive digitally focussed client-side role or from a Digital Agency looking to jump client-side
- Great multi-tasker and innate attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders and comfortable being the primary point of contact for your projects
- Integrated experience across digital, brand, social/content, TTL activation
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and passion for delivering excellence
- A creative thinker who likes to push for something ‘different’
- Experienced in managing content in WordPress
- Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce would be advantageous
- No sponsorship available, must have full working rights for Australia
Our client is an Australian-based leading investment management firm whose ethos is to enable people to have a better life through responsible investment. Through their accountability and clear purpose of ‘financial well-being’ they help grow and support a number of investment firms. With a strong appetite for innovation, they pride themselves on their nimble, outcome orientated approach and are looking for like-minded individuals to help them succeed. Based in the CBD, you will join a dynamic and agile Marketing team within a broader team of 70 people. This is a fantastic time to join the team as they are significantly growing the Marketing team and you have a real opportunity to make an impact. Beautiful office space with surrounding local gyms and cafes in abundance. Our client is committed to encouraging all employees to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Brooke Cashman | Talent Consultant