Our client is one of the world's leading international healthcare companies, making a huge difference in the lives of people and their families. They operate globally, with a local presence in more than 30 countries and continue to have a competitive edge by being innovative in the market. If you’re looking for an organisation where you can do great work whilst making a difference, then this could be a great opportunity for you. The office is based in Macquarie Park and the culture is passionate, fast-paced, down-to-earth with a great team mentality. You will join a marketing team of 8, who work collaboratively in a positive and performance-focused environment.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a lead generation specialist with experience in affiliate marketing to join their global healthcare organisation based in Macquarie Park.
Supporting the Senior Digital Acquisitions manager, you will:
- Manage lead generation campaigns though digital affiliate channels, including management of 3rd party partners and partner channels
- End-to-end campaign management including brief writing, managing approvals and compliance
- Work closely with contact centres to ensure leads are managed effectively
- Work with social media agency to develop content calendar and community management
What will you need to be successful:
- Minimum 3-4 years managing lead generation campaigns and experience in affiliate marketing
- Retail/FMCG, Insurance or Healthcare background beneficial
- Experience managing campaigns end-to-end including working with agencies and internal teams
- Thorough understanding of how data drives and impacts a business, analytical mindset
- Positive, upbeat, professional
Apply today. Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant | iknowho