This progressive global agency is looking for a strong Digital Account Manager to work across a retail property client.
You’ll have the opportunity to take the lead on digital projects across online content creation and social whilst supporting on more complex digital projects like web builds and CRM.
This role will see you working day to day with industry leading creatives across UX, Devs, Strategy along with multiple client teams that really make you feel like you’re part of their business.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need to have exceptional project management skills and stakeholder management skills, along with a desire to grow your Digital Account Management and strategic skills.
Being a large integrated agency, you’ll also have the opportunity to work across broader creative campaigns if you would like to as well (TV, Digi, OOH, Print, Radio)
You will be a strong Digital Account Manager, a proactive self starter with a friendly and professional approach to your work.
You will have experience with:
- Supporting and working with your team on complex digital projects (web build, CRM)
- Running other digital projects (online content creation, social)
- Working with strategy to deliver strong business outcomes
- Handling multiple different stakeholders both internal and external.
- Project management and working with digital teams – UX, Devs, Digi strategy etc.
- Ideally experience in creative campaigns would be helpful but not essential (TV, Digi, OOH, Print, Radio)
- Join a super intelligent, friendly and down to earth, fun team
- A modern, creative, social office, with a convenient location in The Rocks, Sydney
- Newly launched industry-leading benefits package- flexible and remote working options, paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, discounts on big brands, birthday leave, wedding day leave, leave purchase scheme, community service leave, 5th year off program
- In-house training and development program, currently offering 40 training sessions over the next 6 months
Kahli Fenn- Senior Talent Consultant