In a nutshell: Boutique agency who work on beautiful brands across, packaging, design, print and digital (growing the digital department).
Role: Open to Junior Account Managers up to Senior Account Managers with design and branding agency experience
Start: ASAP - will wait for the right candidate
Salary: 55k - 75k plus superannuation (dependent on experience)
- The focus of the role is with packaging and print although basic digital marketing projects would be considered for the right candidate with mixed skills
- Requirements gathering, creating briefs and reverse briefs for clients across packaging and print (and digital if possible)
- Creating clear communication briefs for suppliers and design team ensuring that client objectives are met
- Creating estimates and suggesting the best solution based on client budget and requirements
- Create purchase orders and invoices as required for project execution
- Project planning and assigning tasks to creative team and external suppliers and resources
- Communication of schedules and milestones with the team and our clients through work in progress meetings and documents
- Work to time allocations and restraints
- Manage project issues and assumptions/decisions and escalate where appropriate
- Deliver projects within the agreed time and budget parameters
Reports to: Business Director
Team: Boutique agency all hybrid designs, account service, and a digital specialist.
Ideal candidate (skills, experience, approach):
- Experience in managing print projects within an agency or studio (packaging print management experience is a plus but not a mandatory)
- Able to manage projects and work autonomously
- Good understanding and ability to implement appropriate project process to manage scope, quality, timing and budget including early detection of variance
- The Project Manager is involved in client work almost exclusively and must be able to confidently liaise directly with clients in a professional manner
- Reporting and tracking project performance to ensure efficiency and profitability
- Ongoing client relationship management experience
- Past experience in gathering clients' requirements and delivering concise specifications
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative for continuous improvement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for this position you are required to have at least 1 years experience working in a similar role for a branding and design agency.
Visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full list of agency and client-side marketing opportunities. Or call in for a confidential chat.