About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer you will be responsible for analysing qualitative and quantitative data to gain insights for marketing and sales;
This is a newly created role.
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the business and the customer - their current needs and predicting future needs.
- Delivering predictive models, segmentation and data.
- Responsible for developing and optimising metrics, tools, processes for data analysis and insights.
- Using numerous analytics tools and data sources to gain these insights, and presenting these insights to the business and key stakeholders to help drive business forward.
- Working with the marketing and telesales teams to guide on customer and segment strategy from your insights, helping support on execution of marketing campaigns (email, SEM, SEO, display).
- You will be the subject matter expert for customer analytics across the business.
- Degree in related field i.e Maths, Statistics, Computer Science.
- Min 4 years experience in data analysis/data science.
- Experience with sales and marketing campaign specific data.
- Experience of analytical programmes and language specifically Tableau & SQL.
- Fantastic communication skills and collaborating with teams and different stakeholders.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, within a fast paced environment.
- Entreprenurial spirit, commercially savvy with a passion for making a difference to the business.
This company is an online brand that have a head office in the UK, they have seen year on year growth, it is an exciting time in the company with more growth to be expected this year. They see the value in data and have created this new role to work closely with sales and marketing. Their focus is now on improving and automating their customer experience, they are an ROI focussed business and always looking to improve and try new things.
The culture is positive, fun, vibrant and suits someone that is the same.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Price | Talent Consultant
Get in the know
Get in the know