Are you a Data Analyst with a unique set of skills combining full stack Salesforce expertise, strong data analysis skills including data visualisation and the ability to derive insights and provide business intelligence, as well as experience with Google Analytics and Google Ad Words to measure website & campaign performance? If the answer is yes, then we want to talk to you!
A bit about the role:
- Extract and interpret sales and marketing data
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting
- Build queries, dashboards and scorecards
- Data visualisation (outside of Salesforce) with strong skills in Tableau and ideally Alteryx
- Customer segmentation
- Measure campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Manage one direct report - System administrator
- Degree in related field i.e Maths, Statistics, Computer Science.
- Experienced in Salesforce & Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Data story teller, with the ability to report and present complex data insights concisely in an easy to understand way
- Familiarisation within data visualisation, data wrangling and data discovery tools
- Data Segmentation experience
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Experienced with Tableau or other data visualisation tools
- Proficient in Google Analytics & Google Adwords
- Methodological, keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Pro-active, good interpersonal skills and team focussed
This National Healthcare provider has experienced massive growth over the past few years and is leader in it's category. It's an exciting time to join as they embark on their digital transformation journey.