The Customer Lifecycle Director will establish the strategic direction for the lifecycle function of this E-commerce disruptor. This role focusses on all active subscriber communication channels and touch points with a focus on retention, lifetime value and customer happiness.
As the product portfolio grows this role will provide the strategic direction for personalisation and segmentation at scale. This role will partner closely with the Operations, Customer Care and Product Management team on ways to improve the customers experience.
- Map the customer experience throughout the whole life-cycle from website visitor to re-activated customer in order to identify the frictions & opportunities that will impact our CLV (Customer Lifetime Value); against customer segment across all touch-points (packaging, products, Mobile App, Website, Emailing, SMS).
- Deploy an operational pipeline to prioritise and test the key projects that will impact our Customer Retention, Reactivations and Order Value.
- Manage the execution by cooperating with the relevant teams (Tech, Brand, Product, Marketing).
- Be a subject matter expert for the Consumer Health customer, understanding motivations/blockers/opportunities in consumer behaviour (from internal & external research, data analysis and cross-functional partners) and run your own user testing / consumer research if necessary.
- Own the CRM infrastructure - constantly working to evolve and improve what, how and when we communicate with our customers, via Emailing, Mobile App, Collateral, SMS, etc
- Partner with our Data Analytics team and Management to launch impactful experiments, and measure key initiatives' impact on retention and revenue generation.
- Lead the evolution of our Customer Mobile App to deliver better experience, content and features to improve the usage frequency and impact on CLV.
- Develop strategic approaches on targeting and segmenting audiences, coordinating customer lifecycle campaigns, and helping drive our growth goals with creativity
- Work with internal and external Content, Design, CRM and Tech teams to develop and implement CX / customer lifecycle initiatives
- Be a champion for internal processes, partnering with each relevant team to unlock opportunities, improve executional efficiency across channels, and promote the effective use of internal collaboration tools
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in CX/CRM/ Product marketing
- E-Commerce sector experience - ideally DTC subscription based model
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights & strategies (experience with BI tools preferred)
- Excellent project management & organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to manage deadlines and prioritise
- Content strategy experience; work with designers to ideate concepts and copy
- Strong desire and curiosity to learn, continuously improve and expand skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ideas driven
- Up to date on competition and trends, and brings new ideas to the table constantly
- Experience working with Product and Engineering teams to conceptualise, execute, and measure impact of features to improve the customer experience and drive customer growth
- Results oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and rolling-up-sleeves to get it done
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au