Reporting into the Senior Manager, Analytics this senior role will autonomously work across 3 locations, analysing qualitative and quantitative data to gain insights;
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the business and the customer - their current needs and predicting future needs.
- Delivering predictive models, segmentation and complex coding
- Using numerous analytics tools and data sources to gain these insights, and presenting these insights to the business and key stakeholders to help drive business forward
- Working with the wider loyalty and marketing teams to guide on customer and segment strategy from your insights
- You will be the SME for customer analytics across the business
- Degree in related field i.e Maths, Statistics, Computer Science
- Min 6 years experience in data analysis/data science
- Experience of analytical programmes and language e.g. Tableau, SPSS, SQL, SAS
- Stakeholder management and confident presenting to senior stakeholders - great communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, within a fast paced/dynamic environment
This company is a national entertainment brand, based in CBD. They have a large marketing and loyalty team of over 40. This role will sit in the Loyalty and CRM team of 20, in a smaller team of 4 analysts. Working with a supportive and experienced manager who will help you progress and continue to keep you challenged. Fantastic role for a resilient, proactive and energetic Data Scientist.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Price | Talent Consultant