Great contract opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading global insurance brand and work on a complex data-driven CRM project for their life insurance product. In this role you will implement and execute a program of campaigns to drive customer retention, growth and acquisition. You’ll work closely with the customer & insights team and product teams to deliver effective CRM campaigns that build brand reputation and advocacy.
- Implement and execute CRM campaigns against the marketing plan.
- Manage email marketing campaigns end to end, both acquisition and retention
- Work with key stakeholders and other business units, collaborating with the wider team
- Use your problem-solving ability and CRM knowledge to remove road blocks
- Manage all campaign approvals, including presentation to senior stakeholders
- Manage the relationship with external agency
- Demonstrated experience implementing and executing CRM campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Resilient and a keen problem solver
- Available to start immediately or in the next 2-3 weeks
- Confident, upbeat and responsible individual
- Ability to work within a fast paced and high-volume environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, that values diverse thinking and an innovative mindset. They care about their culture and their people and are working on some major transformation projects to improve their business even more. They offer great work-life balance and have a friendly and collaborative marketing team. With this company there is always a chance of the contract extending or going permanent as they don’t let good talent walk out the door.
Click on the link below to apply or visit iknowho.com.au for other opportunities | Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant