About the role:
As the CRM Specialist you will work with clients in the development, support, and implementation of email/digital marketing programs, including designing and building customers campaign journeys and triggers.
- Using customer data and insights, work with brands to design and implement lifestyle marketing campaigns with a cross-functional environment
- Develop and deliver reporting frameworks with the goal of helping clients understand key performance metrics and share learnings.
- Build effective relationships with clients and key stakeholders, to ensure there is on-going engagement and collaboration
- Ensure work is delivered on time
- 3+ years’ experience with customer lifecycle marketing and marketing automation
- Experience with email/HTML development and developing customer journeys
- Experience liaising with multiple stakeholders, both internally and with client or agency partners.
- Be the voice of the customer, and ability to understand clients’ customers intimately
- Exposure to a range of marketing cloud solutions such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaigns, Klaviyo etc.
- A strong understanding of how brands should use MarTech to drive customer engagement and performance.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au