Job Ref: 2716054
About the role
CRM expert agency is looking for Senior Account Manager to join the team to drive and lead the CRM, Digital, Direct Marketing strategy for a huge global fast food giant. You will have previous strong stakeholder management, highly financial literate to turn numbers into results and have a love of working in CRM/Data.
What You'll Be Doing
- Driving the customer loyalty through CRM, Digital and DM channels
- Day-to-day management of the key account
- Working closely with the client to devise, lead and drive strategy ideas to better target and understand their consumers
- Proactively identify customer growth opportunities for the client
- Oversee and manage budgets, forecast and P&L
- Manage and mentor an Account Executive
- Driven, Motivated, Customer Centric, Determined
- You are passionate about working in CRM and Data
- Posses a high level of time and stakeholder management
- Previous experience of working within the FMCG sector would be highly desirable
- Diplomatic, enjoys mentoring and developing teams to the best of their ability
- Must have a wealth of understanding of financials and how to apply this to determining budgets and forecasts for the client
The Agency & Team
This CRM expert agency create insightful communication campaigns for their clients. Working in real time stats they are able to ensure the customer journey and engagement are highly effective and provide clear return on investment for their clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager.
This role is open to both permanent and freelance candidates.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Brianna Paton | Talent Consultant - Agency |