Bring your strong experience in CRM to this Marketing Manager role working for a major global insurance brand during an exciting period of transformation. In this role you’ll oversee the design, delivery and execution of integrated BTL marketing campaigns, product and in branch collateral to support the company’s intermediated partners – automotive and financial institutions.
About the role:
- In collaboration with business stakeholders, you’ll develop the strategy for this Insurer’s financial and CTP Dealer intermediaries to achieve, acquisition, cross-sell or retention targets
- You’ll work closely with the intermediated partners to understand their customer landscape and strategic objectives and provide advice to the intermediated partners regarding campaign approach and strategy
- You’ll lead the development of briefs, leveraging existing content and identifying how content (DM, EDM, web tiles, twitter and Facebook content), can be adapted for multiple channels and audiences.
- You’ll evaluate all campaigns against brand and customer values along with compliance ensuring all campaigns are on brand and compliant
- You’ll distil and interpret data and reporting to optimise activity and investment refining approach when necessary
- You’ll lead the production of ‘off the shelf’ and bespoke campaign frameworks and collateral for intermediated partners
- A minimum of eight years of experience in a similar/related role
- Strong people leader, with experience mentoring direct reports
- Very strong hands-on CRM experience and the ability to determine appropriate strategy for partners to execute against
- Data driven marketing experience and the ability to work closely with the Data & Analytics team
- Very strong stakeholder skills ideally within an intermediated environment
- High attention to detail, organised and the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects with often competing deadlines
- Experience in insurance or financial services industry desirable
- Pro-active, collaborative, with strong communications skills
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, that values diverse thinking and an innovative mindset. They care about their culture and their people and are working on some major transformation projects to improve their business even more. They offer great work-life balance and have a friendly and collaborative marketing team.
Click on the link below to apply or visit iknowho.com.au for other opportunities | Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant