The projects delivers award dinners in every State during Sep/Oct, so you would be required to travel interstate for a minimum of eight weeks a year consecutively while the tour is live.
Working closely with the Project Lead Producer and supported by an Associate Producer this role is responsible for delivering the live awards show from creation to on-site execution. you work with creative teams for the development of the stage and set, inspirational speakers and talent and manage screen and script content which will be personalised for each state. The role will see you interact with Clients, key suppliers and agency teams and will require a great amount of attention to detail and organisation.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of seven years event experience preferably including show management
- Great supplier relations and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and problem solving ability
- Accurate and across the detail!
- High level of computer literacy ideally with knowledge of drawing packages (like Vectorworks)
- Strong Client management experience
- Calm and positive nature
- A can-do person who works well under pressure
This is a great opportunity to join an agency which prides itself on the experiences it creates and shares with audiences. With a strong passion for innovation and all things tech, this agency is underpinned by a collaborative culture and an entrepreneurial drive.
Apply today or visit iknowho.com.au for other opportunities
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | 8925 9200