This role will be a mix of packaging, branding and design and also integrated campaigns. However, a strong technical understanding of the packaging space is required for the initial projects on this side of Christmas.
- You are an established account director with packaging experience and a love for all things branding and design
- You are confident running your own projects but are open to the guidance and mentorship of the client service director
- You have a calm demeanour and cope well when managing multiple projects at one
- Working in a close, down to earth, a collaborative environment is where you thrive
- You are happy to manage projects from end to end, with the help of a gun account manager
- The founder is still involved in the business and is the strategic lead
- Both the creative director and client services director came from large agency backgrounds and have a wealth of knowledge for you to learn from
- No politics or agency fluff. They are strong partners with their clients and pride themselves in their strategic creative work
- Work-life balance and great CBD location 2 mins from Central station
- A mix of integrated and branding and design projects with sectors in the NFP, FMCG and lifestyle space
- New business wins means fresh exciting work with eagre clients.