This global insurance company is investing heavily in transforming its company, and its culture with a much greater focus on customer engagement. This is an exciting time for a Corporate Communications Specialist to join the team and play a key role in developing and implementing strategic initiatives which drive the brand’s reputation. Exciting initiatives around diversity and inclusion, climate change, training of refugees among others means that there is a lot to promote and plenty of scope and budget for new ideas.
About the role:
- Support the development and execution of a cohesive corporate communications strategy that builds engagement and resonance with customers, partners and shareholders
- Provide strategic communications advice and support on external comms including PR and Media
- Build a great relationship with media and identify media opportunities for key spokespeople and profiling of the executive team
- Write press releases, articles, research papers and thought leadership commentary
- Monitor analyse and report on PR results
- Content risk management through monitoring, identifying and rectifying compliance breaches
- Keep stakeholders informed of and engaged in key PR and Corporate Comms initiatives
- Produce content for all channels including social
- Draft statements in relations to issues management
- Collaborate across different divisions to understand their business challenges and deliver solutions
- 5-7 years experience in a PR or Corporate Communications role – client side or agency
- An established network of media contacts
- Strong writing skills – journalistic, copywriting, and content creation
- A solid understanding of the public relations landscape
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment in a complex organisation
- Experience or exposure to insurance or financial services industry preferred but not essential
About the company:
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, that values diverse thinking and an innovative mindset. They care about their culture and their people and are working on some major transformation projects to improve their business even more. They offer a great work-life balance and have a friendly and collaborative marketing team.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au