An Iconic Australian brand are going through a time of change, with a new brand being launched this is a very exciting time for the company. There are currently 3 in marketing, with plans to bring in another 3 in the next 2-3months. You will work across communications and PR, making sure everyone is aware of the brand and creating an amazing buzz about it.
This is a start up environment, so you need to be willing to get stuck in and do what needs to be done, motivated, highly organised and love working in a very fast paced environment.
Reporting to the talented Head of Communications you will;
- Identify and develop new partnership opportunities for the brand including events, sponsorships etc.
- Manage media relationships, giving them the right experience, being the face of the brand with the media.
- Manage social media accounts - paid and owned, this involves booking in paid social ad campaigns, as well as posting, scheduling and community management.
- Write content - press releases, social media, blogs
- Communications/PR experience, 5 years +
- Ideal role for someone from a PR agency background.
- Social media experience.
- Strong writing skills (there will be a writing test in the interview process).
- Must be high energy, enthusiastic, confident and adaptable.
- Have a little black book of media contacts.
- Happy to roll up your sleeves and get on with with it, no egos please.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.