CBD | Permanent | circa 140k inc | Job Ref: 2902995
This global insurance brand, based in the CBD is looking for a Communications Manager to develop engaging content to support the intermediated business and raise awareness of this leading insurance brand. You’ll be accountable for product and thought leadership content including presentations, industry insights, and white papers tailoring the content depending on the business model or product portfolio.
You’ll develop a range of content for events, tenders, operational updates, partner newsletters, presentations, public relations, lead generation campaign creation and brand awareness purposes.
- Proven experience developing corporate communications strategies that raise awareness of the company and key individuals
- The ability to translate complex business and product concepts into communications content that engages the audience and promotes industry thought leadership
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage direct reports and work to tight timeframes
- Experience writing speeches, powerpoint presentations and crafting key messages to support events, tenders and awards
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior levels of management
- Great communicator – both written and verbally
- Develop strategic communications plans for intermediated business channels, including reverse briefs and work with stakeholders to build a calender of communications campaigns and initiatives
- Build engagement and resonance with customers, partners and stakeholders by building the brand reputation through a well- executed Comms strategy.
- Provide communications advice and support on all partner communication ensuring compliance and meeting deadlines
- Develop and deliver external communications content across multiple mediums including email, web, social, media, blog, video scripts, press releases editorial, brochures and presentations
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to keep them informed and engages on key initiatives and prepare annual communication reports
- Support integrated PR campaigns and develop compelling story arcs that address brand and reputation measures for the intermediated businesses
About the company:
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, that values diverse thinking and an innovative mindset. They care about their culture and their people and are working on some major transformation projects to improve their business even more. They offer great work-life balance and have a friendly and collaborative communication team.