Rare opportunity to join this Global Sustainability Technology Brand and deliver all their external communication initiatives | $150k base + upwards
About the role:
This is an all encompassing External Communications Manager position where you will not only develop the external communications strategy but you will also roll up your sleeves and implement it. Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications and working closely with the Vice President of ANZ this will be a senior leadership position where you will be working with C level executives every day.
No 2 days will be the same and in this stand alone role so you will have the opportunity to make a significant positive impact in how they tell their story; how technology and innovation can make the world we live in a better place and more sustainable for future generations. This will include the following:
- In partnership with the Business, Marketing Communications & external agencies ensure agreed priorities are adhered to and projects are completed in support of marketing plans.
- Be a brand advocate and drive positive brand positioning through all communication
- Provide strategic guidance to the business on communication plans & look for new and innovative opportunities to propose
- Be a champion and owner of digital communication and social medi
- Drive the development of rich and engaging content that can be repurposed throughout many communication medium
- Drive our brand attributes and brand values in all communication
Firstly you believe in making a difference not just today but tomorrow and for future generations. You love everything about how technology and innovation can make a difference. You are passionate, resilient and have a positive burning yes mindset at all times. You are also pragmatic and have the ability to build truly win/win relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external. Without question, you have exceptional communication skills both written, verbal and presentation. You will ideally have a background in a similar external communications role from one of the following sectors; technology, sustainability, construction/electrical and/or engineering.
About the company:
Our client is a Global Sustainability and Technology Brand whose products and services continually make a difference to our everyday lives. It's an organisation where technology and innovation meets creativity to ensure we have a sustainable and green future for generations ahead. This opportunity has come about due to continued expansion and growth across Australia and New Zealand.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
John Corrigan | firstname.lastname@example.org | 8925 9208