Head of Account Management | Property Market | Marketing
CBD | circa $170,000 REF 2673658
About The Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is experienced in the Australian Property Market. You will be working alongside the long-standing Managing Director to take an already successful business to the next level. You will have the ability to work from strategy to execution on exciting projects in the property field.
Duties & Responsibilities
- On going management of client relationships at a senior level
- Direction of Project Strategy
- Manage an Account Service team including 2 x Graphic Artists
- Oversee execution of projects
- Identifying and chasing new business
- Working alongside MD to drive company culture and excellence
You are looking for an opportunity to show what you are made of! You are looking for a home that you will grow with and build long standing relationships. You are happy to be challenged and keen to help define the role and the business moving forward.
- Min 10 years property marketing experience
- Ability to lead and nurture relationships
- You are a strategic thinker and partner with your clients, retained or project
- Strong, authentic leader who enjoys mentoring
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to assess, enhance and develop processes as required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify opportunities and convert new business
- Highly organised, fun loving and love a bit of karaoke!
A truly national business working with private and corporate property developers to create suburbs, name buildings and create the communication campaigns to attract investors. A well formed Account Service Team already in place, this is a great time to join this thriving business. A progressive business looking to continue it's successful history with associated market growth.
If this isn't the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move get in touch for a confidential chat - it's all about being in the know.