This fast growing B2B agency/consultancy is looking for a Client Marketing Lead to project manage client work from strategy through to execution. You'll need a strategic mindset, strong client management skills, a passion for integrated B2B marketing and a willingness to roll your sleeves up.
About the Company:
Helping Clients across APAC tackle business problems, this agency offers solutions right across the marketing ecosystem from full funnel creative campaigns to content, digital marketing, videos, webinars. From brand planning to communications strategy to lead generation, this agency services enterprise giants to emerging disrupters, becoming a valued extension of their team.
Based in the CBD they have a flexible working culture, with a mix of office and WFH days.
About the role:
- Project manage client work including full ownership/accountability of outcomes from strategy to execution,
- In collaboration with external partners, and internal specialists, develop ideas, plans and briefs and become of true extension of your Clients business
- Financial and budget management.
- Develop and execute marketing and campaign strategies across various channels and formulate recommendations to drive ongoing improvements.
- Contribute to the agency's marketing activity to support business growth, including developing content, social media posts, attend networking functions
- 6+yrs B2B/marketing agency background
- Confident presentation skills and the ability articulate ideas and concepts
- Exceptional project, campaign management and execution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with core marketing campaign practices such as demand and lead generation, lead nurturing, brand, content marketing and digital marketing.
- Marketing, Digital or Business degree qualified
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au