Channel Marketing Manager | Global Sustainability Leader | $120k + | North Syd
Who are the company?
Our client is a Global B2B Industrial Services Brand whose products and services continually make a difference to our everyday lives. It's an organisation where technology and innovation meets creativity to ensure we have a sustainable and green future for generations ahead. This opportunity has come about due to continued expansion and growth across Australia and New Zealand.
What you will do day to day:
Reporting to the GM of Channel Marketing, the primary responsibility of this role will be to provide strong leadership to develop and deploy key channel marketing activities that meets the evolving needs of its customers and partners/channel.
You will drive the strategy and channel marketing plans whilst building strong relationships internally and with our distributor partners. Someone who is keen to drive strategy, be an agent of change and foster deeper relationships, manage projects, and new products that will drive growth across the channel. Day to day you will work closely with the senior leadership team in ANZ as well as Global, the sales team and channel partners.
What you need to be considered:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business related fields.
- A proven track record in channel/partner marketing with experience in the building, smart technology, sustainability and associated industries.
- A passion for strategic thinking combined with executional capability.
- Highly effective time management and organisational skills will be perfectly complemented by excellent verbal communications, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Sound influencing and negotiation skills at a senior level.
- Finely honed active listening skills coupled with solid client relationship management experience will enable you to translate complex customer needs into effective business solutions.
What's in it for you:
- Full time permanent position with sound career progression
- The genuine opportunity to make a significant contribution not just within the company itself but in the wider community -their products make our future more sustainable and makes the world a cleaner, greener place
- $120k base + super + benefits
- Macquarie park location with free parking
- Work with dynamic and passionate people everyday who love what they do
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! Apply Now
Beth Price | Talent Consultant | email@example.com | 8925 9204