We are a Sydney based specialist marketing recruitment agency, recruiting both agency and client-side marketing roles. Head to our 'About Us' page to find out all about iknowho and also check out our team to see who you'll be working with.
We're looking for a Candidate Experience Executive who can support our talent consultants and our candidates through the job search process.
This is an ongoing part-time contract, working from home. Happy to discuss how this could work for the right candidate with flexible workdays and hours.
About the role
- Screening online candidate job applications
- Phone screening candidates
- Answering phone calls during your working hours (not a high volume of calls to our office line)
- Various database searches for resourcing candidates
- Entering new candidate details into our CRM, updating existing candidates
- Adhoc admin assistance for the team
- Perfect comms both written and verbal - must be confident on the phone
- Prior recruitment experience (agency or in-house) a bonus but not essential
- Experience working in the marketing or advertising industry would be great but not essential
- Customer-centric approach with strong relationship management skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An approachable and professional manner with a can-do attitude the willingness to help the team
Sound interesting? Apply online today
Dene Gambotto | Director | www.iknowho.com.au