6 month contract | $80K plus super, pro rata | CBD + Flexible working
About the company:
You will work as part of a project team for this multinational financial services brand. Known as a fantastic place to work with a long-standing tenure from employees to prove it, fast paced and dynamic culture.
You will work with an experienced and supportive Manager, within a supportive marketing team, whilst working collaboratively with the broader large-scale marketing team too. The brand is innovative, global and fast paced company with high passion, high performance and great team spirit.
This role will be an initial 6 month contract, based on the persons performance you may have opportunity to apply for other roles within the business following the contract - the company does not let great talent walk out the door. Based in the CBD in great offices. Flexible working options supported, currently most people are in the office 1-2 days a week. Fantastic opportunity for your CV, everyone will recognise this brand name.
About the role:
The success of this role will be working together with multiple stakeholders internally and externally to manage the execution of a key project which you will lead. You will need to be proactive, fantastic at project management with a high attention to detail.
Reporting into the Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end project management of one key campaign with multiple layers and high volume execution mainly across direct mail, email and website channels
- Lead the project team briefing partners on creative development and execution, managing feedback and approvals within the business
- Work within systems and processes of managing legal and compliance feedback and getting content live
- Be the key point of contact, ensuring everyone is kept up to date on process and timings, holding weekly project working sessions and WIPS
- Update content on the website, working with internal tech team on validation and execution
- 4+ years experience in campaign management with proven experience managing projects autonomously
- Exposure to working with DM, email and website channels
- Exposure to working in a highly matrix style organisation with many stakeholders an advantage
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and be proactive and agile in approach
- High attention to detail
- Confident, personable and able to build rapport quickly with stakeholders
- Creative thinker and ability to apply this to problem solving
- Passionate about learning with the desire to work for a market-leading organisation
- Experience working in a marketing environment and with agency partners, agency background also welcome
Apply today | Interviews will commence immediately
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant | iknowho