South West/Inner West | $100-110k inc super | Perm
What you will be doing day-to-day:
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager this role will include:
- End-to-end campaign management
- Develop and implement marketing strategies (ATL, BTL - TVCs, radio, eDMs, print, sponsorships etc.) across all channels
- Develop and maintain existing relationships with external agencies, and stakeholders internally
- Localising/amending global strategies for the local market where needed
What you will need to be considered:
- Solid marketing campaign management background - 5 years +
- Must have worked in-house/client-side, within a large brand with global presence
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, within a fast paced/dynamic environment
- A can-do attitude, hardworking and passionate
About the company:
This company is a global 'big brand', who have a great standing in the Australian market. The company has a great reputation, fab company culture, great benefits and customer-centric.
The marketing team are experienced, loyal and collaborative.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about being in the know.