Salary: $90-100k inc super, Perm
What you will be doing day-to-day:
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager this role will include:
- End-to-end campaign management
- Develop and implement marketing strategies (acquisition, retention and customer journey) across all channels
- Act as a key liaison for loyalty and retention programmes
- Develop and maintain competitor analysis, customer profiling/data and digital reporting and analysis.
What you will need to be considered:
- Solid background within digital marketing within retail industry - 5 years +
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, within a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Passion for digital/technology, and highly motivated
About the company:
This company is a national online retailer, who have a great standing in the Australian market. The company is passionate about the customer, and constant improvement in customer experience.
The marketing team is supportive, dynamic and collaborative.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about being in the know.