- Manage the launch of the post grad campaign which is due to go live in September.
- They have recently moved to an integrated centralised marketing campaign function, you will support in new processes in campaign management, brig your experience to offer advice and insights into processes and KPIs to be set.
- Manage the high-level stakeholders internally - 10+ faculties to work with for the campaign launch.
- Some tweaking in messaging for each faculty where needed.
- Working with the internal Advertising Executive for media planning and bookings.
- Extensive Campaign management experience - ideally within a creative agency
- Excellent problem solving skills and stakeholder management
- Understanding of operations and processes
- Able to hit the ground running and get the job done
Leading Sydney University based in the CBD, they have recently restructured the marketing team and have put in place a new campaign/insights team that will work on integrated campaigns at a top level with messaging being tweaked for each faculty. They have an internal creative team so works like an internal agency.
They are looking for someone to come in and work closely with the manager of the campaigns team to put in place processes and run campaigns.
Someone who is diplomatic, confident and down-to-earth will fit well.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | email@example.com