This unique agency is looking for a mid-weight to senior brand strategist to join their small team during a period of exciting growth and transformation. The focus of the role is delivering distinct brand strategies and solution designs which inform their place and experience strategies and implementation programs. The Client base is businesses which deliver spaces, places and experiences, such as property clients (commercial, industrial, retail, residential, aged care) to entertainment brands, hotels hospitality venues, cultural brands and councils.
- Commission and conduct research (desktop and interviews), find facts and deep insights, distill and effectively translate into Client-ready presentations
- Be an agent for change, developing innovative ways to make brand experiences better, using existing tools such as journey mapping (CX) and creating new ones
- Help bring thinking into reality by developing inspiring creative briefs and brainstorms, contributing and feeding back into the creative
- Stay at the leading front of trends, insights, best practice, partners and suppliers
- Develop unique IP (proprietary processes, tools and methodologies) etc
- Actively identify additional client problems to solve, workshop solutions and co-sell with the team
- Contribute to company profile building and new business pitches
- A deep understanding of consumer behaviour using human centred design
- Confident at leading and facilitating workshops and developing clear and concise strategic recommendations
- You enjoy continuous learning, iterating and innovating new products and services including workshops, techniques, tools, methodologies, formats and outputs
- Help grow the agencies client base by helping bring in new opportunities within our existing client relationships
- Compassionate, confident, insightful and resourceful, you’ll be a team player with a curiousity and interest in the issues facing clients, their competitors, end users and communities.
- Ideally you'll have experience creating differentiated destinations which make a positive impact on society. Whether that be for a shopping centre, healthcare facility, entertainment centre or new residential precinct
- A competitive salary based on experience level
- Big name Clients without big agency politics
- Autonomy to perform the role without
- A great work environment in Surry Hills close to Central Station
- Flexibility with regard to working arrangements (role could be 4 days)
- Plenty of room to grow and the opportunity to contribute to the agency and its product offerings
- An exciting time of growth and transformation for the agency.
If you would like to know more please visit www.iknowho.com.au or apply today.