A a global brand who are market leader and number 1 in Australia in their specialty of optical healthcare. They are continuing their amazing growth and staying one step ahead of the competition by being an innovator in the market.
If you’re looking to join an organisation where you can develop your career within a growing, innovative business that cares about their people, then this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
The office is based on the Northern Beaches and with another office in Adelaide.
The role includes a car spot for driving to work convenience, amazing benefits, year end performance bonus, social activities, on-site gym and more! You will be part of a close knit team who work collaboratively and with a social aspect.
You will join an established Marketing Team of 5, reporting into the Head of Marketing.
In your new role, you will:
- Build a deep knowledge of industry, category and channel dynamics, customer strategies and competitor programs to provide insights that informs development of ANZ marketing strategies and programs
- Work autonomously with no direct reports and as part of a larger, cross-functional team globally and locally.
- Analyse market trends and competitor initiatives and makes necessary recommendations for management.
- Develop and leads project teams to implement new or changing products, services and marketing programs
- Be responsible for the pricing and communication of new products and contributes as a member of the annual pricing review committee.
- Facilitate the monthly demand forecast with Commercial Operations in consultation with Head of Marketing and Finance and participates in unplanned re-forecasting as necessary.
- Be responsible for development of advertising and sales collateral and digital assets for specific brands by working with broader marketing team and agency partners
- Define KPIs and works with Commercial Operations to track success metrics of marketing programs and recommends actions to optimise operating expense effectiveness and ROI.
- Build a collaborative partnership and serves as key interface with sales organisation to ensure that managed brand marketing strategies are communicated and executed and that all necessary support is available to ensure effective execution, while minimizing channel friction.
- Work with Regional Marketing Team as required on strategic product initiatives.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications, to assist in the review of marketing assets, ensuring materials are kept up to date and meet branding guidelines and communication strategy.
- Work closely with the Professional Services team in the application of both internal and external professional communication programs and marketing activities which enhance and solidify CVI’s relations with the optometry community.
- Min 3 years marketing experience, within healthcare marketing
- Bachelor of Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- A passion for healthcare and a desire to grow your career in this industry
- Great stakeholder management skills, you’re a real people-person and know how to get things done. You are resourceful, curious and self motivated.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills. Prior experience developing and presenting trade presentations and account planning tools and templates.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, theories, principles and the ability to apply them to the eye care industry
- Excellent applied qualitative and quantitative analytic skills.
- Experience in managing advertising, promotion and other marketing vendors.
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation and sales enablement platforms such as SFDC and Showpad.