Leading Healthcare brand with a number of key super brands under its umbrella. They are looking for someone to join their marketing team of 6 looking after 2 large brands.
What you'll be doing day to day:
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager you will be responsible for championing 2 super brands. Some of the duties;
- Effectively manage and execute brand plans and marketing initiatives - Mainly BTL & Digital
- Work closely with sales, category as well as the creative agency to roll out key marketing activities
- Monthly reporting from sales analysis to budget reports, offering insights
- Campaign Management alongside the SBM
- Ensure all brand initiatives, programs and activities comply with relevant guidelines, standards, and regulations and that conduct adheres to relevant internal policies and procedures.
- Previous brand management experience gained client-side in the OTC pharmaceutical, FMCG or health/beauty industry.
- A proven track record in NPD launches and the packaging process
- Fantastic eye for detail and ability to gain insights from data reports
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage various projects simultaneously
- Confident and proactive
- Full working rights in Australia
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org