You'll get the opportunity to:
- Make meaningful social impact through your marketing work whilst being a part of a driven, specialist team
- Own and evolve the brand in collaboration with the CEO and one of Australia’s leading branding agencies
- Develop and lead the brand strategy within the business, ensuring communication and imagery aligns with the brand across all touchpoints, both internally and externally
- Produce creative brand toolkits and style guides to be used across all online and offline activations
- Work alongside the product team and UI designers to ensure the continuity and tone of our brand within our app
- In collaboration with the Senior Marketing Manager, Communications Manager and Head of Community, you will be responsible for championing the brand voice and style across all acquisition channels, events and localised launch activations
- Work cross-functionally with our CEO, marketing and communications team, branding agency and internal creative studio on a daily basis in a fast-paced, dynamic environment whilst juggling multiple stakeholders and competing deadlines.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Experience driving brands forward in creative ways that resonate with target audiences and develops genuine brand love within pre-established communities and/or competitive market
- Ability to learn on the fly and exercise intellectual agility
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Strong connection to, or interest in building an understanding of the Australian disability sector and community
- Approach work with high-energy, drive and internal motivation
- Exhibit adaptability, resilience, transparency, trustworthiness, passion and innate curiosity.