The role involves deciding and managing the brand campaigns campaign/channels, developing the communications framework, acting as the brand custodian to ensure every consumer touchpoint and experience is on brand, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, expanding opportunities for revenue across all customer focused channels and using market as well as competitor insights and customer data to maintain their Top 4 global brand position.
Sound like you?
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Together with the Marketing Director, developing annual and quarterly brand marketing strategy and plans that drive above forecasted ROI and monitor the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements and drive business performance.
- Create quarterly communications frameworks for all brands in the portfolio across the major markets - USA, UK, EU, ANZ
- Keeping up with and understanding industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing up to date and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, consumer acquisition, and retention.
- Developing new, innovative, out-of-the-box creative-content approaches that are on brand, and apply the business’ brand pillars, promotion and product messages.
- Oversee campaign strategies and content-creative as well as messaging across all channels to drive a through the line marketing approach.
- Delivering innovative and consumer relevant brand initiatives that drive equity as well as brand growth.
- Oversee the Content Manager and the content messaging and channel plan and how it translates across key brand and sales channels.
- Monitor market trends and oversee advertising and marketing brand activities to ensure the right message is delivered for the brand, product, channel, market and segment
- Oversee the brand plan and engage the team to own the communications framework, channel plans and content and social executions
- Utilise market and consumer 1st party and 3rd party data to make informed strategic decisions to drive brand growth
- Oversee external agency partners across PR, Affiliates, Creative, Partnerships, Market Research and Performance
- Oversee packaging development and design
- Budget Management and tracking
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
This brand was created to change the way we think about hygiene. To create a product that's better for our environment and better for our bodies. The brand's sustainable apparel uses patented technology and innovative design that gives customers the freedom and confidence to feel like their true selves.
The brand's mission is to create freedom for everyone. To create a more confident, unified and happier world through product innovation, the inspiring stories of our customers and an inclusive culture, founded on sustainability and giving back.
To be shortlisted we'll be looking for;
- Experience within an entrepreneurial environment
- Integrated brand leadership across all channels including content dev
- Established team leader
- Experience working across multiple brands and markets would be highly regarded.
- Experience working in an ecommerce product brand would be highly regarded.
- Establish and drive multi-channel communications frameworks and programs across the business
- Be achievement oriented and results driven
- Team Player. Have a proven ability to communicate and influence with all levels in the business and outside the business. Have a proven ability to effectively manage creative teams.
- Someone who activates on ideas with a sense of urgency
- An excellent communicator and open minded
- Driven to over perform
- Seeking to be challenged and for your work to have an impact
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Team focused and respectful
- Self-actualised on what’s working and what requires improvement
- Openly seeks and provides feedback to other
Applications close Friday 17th July - shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Tuesday 22nd July 2020.
Video applications are preferred.