The Largest Global Activations Agency is now on the hunt for a passionate Account Managers & Senior Account Managers to help with the workload created as a result of the win of two huge new clients!
What will you be doing?
- Inspiring people to buy well
- Working across retail and on/off premise activations, consumer promotions, competitions, gift with purchase, experiential, product sampling, cross promotion, digital & social amplification, national BTL activations.
- Help facilitate activations for HUGE brands across the travel, alcohol and entertainment sectors
- Join a global network of agencies and collaborate with the best agencies in the industry
- Learn about the psychology behind why consumers purchase! Help influence the path to purchase of a targeted consumer using innovative, creative marketing methods.
- Join a team of energetic, talented individuals
This agency's motto is to work hard play hard and you will be joining a team of incredibly intelligent marketers and trained in the most sophisticated method of behavioural marketing. This agency is part of the largest network of professional marketing agencies in Australia.
What do you need to know?
- How a creative agency operates: WIPs, reporting, budgets, supplier management, quoting, Invoicing, client management and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working for brands from an activations perspective
- Understanding of consumers and targeted marketing
- Supplier management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
This agency is considering freelance and permanent candidates at AM level.
Salaries & day rates are depending on experience.
If you have agency experience, if you understand and are fascinated by consumer behaviour, behavioural marketing, have a huge amount of energy, a can-do attitude and you want to be a part of something a little bit magical then hit apply!