This agency is looking for a SAM with a view to AD (maternity leave contract) with an exceptional client service record to autonomously manage a key national client account. You will report to the General Manager and work collaboratively with the creative director, graphic designers and external suppliers to deliver the varied advertising requirements across print, press, digital, social, video content and TV.
- Project management from brief through to delivery
- Establish, build and nurture strong relationships with clients at a senior level
- Maintain regular contact with clients and promote the agency and its service offering
- Brief designers and manage creative work to client and agency expectations
- Liaise with relevant suppliers and develop relationships with key media agency partners
- Work close with Creative director to develop creative and campaign strategies
- Present creative work and campaign strategies
- Manage timelines and advertising deadlines and work with clients to obtain approvals on time
- Create cost estimates and manage budgets
- Participate in new business pitches as required
Key skills and capabilities
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and ensure delivery dates are achieved
- A sound understanding of marketing, advertising and design with at least 5 years agency experience in a client facing role
- Client focused and results driven
- High organisational skills and the ability to multi task
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of production techniques across all mediums
- Proficiency Microsoft office, Adstream
The opportunity: To run and manage the biggest and longest serving account in the agency
Performance is everything. The agency is an independent creative agency that's been performing for clients since the year 2000. Our focus is centred on our client's needs to ensure their brands perform at their peak.
Our creativity is matched by our service excellence, and that's this agencies difference. All members of the agency are highly skilled and experienced in their chosen field. We are a tight collective of creatives and project directors who believe integrity, honesty and hard work still have an important role to play in business today. We hold ourselves accountable and are invested in our work, our business and our clients' success. We are proud of our long-term relationships and being 'the right fit' for our clients. We're small enough to care, yet big enough to deliver a performance without compromise.
If the above sounds like the right role for you please apply or visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full range of agency and client side opportunities.