12 month contract | CBD | $130,000-150,000 annual package
About the company:
My client is an iconic Tech company with one of the most recognisable brands in the world. Continuously innovating in their space, they are market leaders and are often copied but never equaled.
HQ based in the CBD you’ll be working with a highly talented team and wider company network. Reporting into the fantastic Marketing Consultant, who is supportive and thrives on helping superstars reach their full potential. The culture is great and when you shine in this contract role there will be opportunities after, they don’t let talent go.
- You will work across , and champion, the key markets – Australia, Singapore and SEA.
- You will gain a thorough understanding of the key markets drawing insights and coming up with strategies for retail marketing programs.
- Working autonomously with no direct reports and as part of a larger, cross-functional team globally and locally. Physical and online retail stores.
- You will create a strong presence for yourself without always being physically present, you will bring together teams and make sure all are working towards one goal
- Develop content, tools and materials for retail key markets teams to successfully deliver.
- All stakeholders you will manage and influence are internal within this role.
Who are you:
- A superstar and a dreamer, you think differently from those around you and you are not afraid to break the norm with your ideas.
- You are resourceful, curious and self motivated.
- You are adaptable and solutions focussed, having worked in a heavily matrixed environment previously you understand the complexities and can overcome any hurdles in your way with sensitivity.
- Min 10 years marketing experience, ideally within retail marketing (ideally tech retail) and must have worked in a strategic & insights focussed role.
- Experience with global markets.
- Commercial and business acumen
- Fantastic negotiation and influencing skills.
- Tertiary degree - Marketing, Business or related
Get in the know