Our client is a leading Sydney based University who has recently launched an innovative research facility and incubator that disrupts traditional approaches to research. The new initiative has a vibrant and creative working space based out of Botany, aimed at promoting research excellence between key industry partners in the Engineering and IT space. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, leading B2B Marketing and Comms initiatives including building awareness of the service offering, showcasing key hero success stories and research, increasing lead generation and enhancing engagement.
This contract is for an immediate start for approximately 2 months, potentially longer. Please note there is a Christmas shut-down period from Christmas until 6th Jan so you will not work during that period.
- Quickly develop and build stakeholder relationships across projects including leaders across the business, academic and key industry leaders in the Engineering and IT space
- Develop, create and evolve existing website content into compelling pieces and stories that inform, entice and engage - ultimately generating new leads for the facility
- Work with stakeholders and industry partners to showcase successful projects and partnerships across digital platforms
- Lead digital marketing campaigns including google adwords, Linkedin and more
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver a key B2B event
- Report on quarterly results including top level marketing metrics, analysis and evaluation based on strategic framework
- Support the Director in completing the B2B Marketing and Comms strategy for the year across numbers ad hoc marketing projects
- Extensive experience leading B2B Marketing and Comms projects end-to-end - from strategy through to execution and reporting
- Experience managing campaigns across digital, content and events
- Ability to build and form relationships quickly across departments, bonus if you have prior experience working with stakeholders in the academic or Engineering/IT sector
- Excellent communication skills
- You love research and enjoy diving into the detail to extract great comms pieces and marketing content
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ approach.
Apply now | the freelance world moves quickly
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant